WrenTech is a sales organization providing services to the pharmaceutical, life sciences and food and beverage sectors.
Wrentech with its partners as a “whole” offer a vastly experienced team and service. Together we have supplied 1,000’s of solutions to 100’s of customers here in Ireland and also in Europe. Our dedicated team are devoted to developing long lasting and trusted relationships with you, our customers.
Combined with our partners we offer an unrivaled and vastly experienced team. Many of the extended technical team have over 20 years’ experience in their field.
Today Wrentech is recognised as a leading Irish company in its class.
Technical Sales Role
We are currently looking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager to cover the greater Leinster region including Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will be responsible to manage and develop sales with key accounts and specifiers. Future scope for higher management roles or beyond. We will ideally be seeking to have a minimum of 10 years work experience in related fields. In addition to sales a Technical Background or experience will be advantageous.
Be responsible for maintaining & seeking to improve further Customer experiences. We are looking for a high degree of integrity, work ethic with good organizational and people skills . Important to be a strong deliverer for our customers and all companies involved.
• Meet and exceed sales targets
• Manage key accounts
• Identify new business opportunities
• Conduct onsite support to clients and customers alike
• Liaise with and develop trading and good relationships with suppliers
• Use all company systems to carry out the role
• Presenting and communicating at trade shows, seminars, conferences and meetings as necessary
• Provide regular feedback and reporting to management with systems in place
• Act as advisor to customers on relevant areas of expertise in Market
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronics/Process/Mechanical or Marine Engineering is desirable but not essential. Or a demonstrated competence and success with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
• Have a career history marked by a consistent series of technical contributions and accomplishments
• Experience in a corporate engineering group is preferred but not essential
• Has demonstrated excellence in breadth and depth within the discipline and is recognized as a subject matter expert by their peers.
• Extensive knowledge of the Market :Pharmaceutical, Food, Beverage and Dairy industry in Ireland
• Familiarity with latest market and trends allied to products in powder handling, liquid processing and filling / packaging technology.
• Previous experience in the industry or related fields ideal
• Ability to plan time effectively to prioritize and to encompass cold calling / prospecting and existing customers
• Customer focused people skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team
• Excellent computer and communication skills (eg: Excel, Word,SAGE,CAD,etc)
• Full clean driving licence
• Ability to travel within Ireland and Europe as required to visit customers and suppliers
• After Sales experience (desirable but not essential)
• Equipment Services qualification (desirable but not essential)
Contact Wrentech today by calling +353 (021) 4832 644 or emailing us at [email protected]