WrenTech is a sales organization providing services to the pharmaceutical, life sciences and food and beverage sectors.
Wrentech with its partners as a “whole” offer a vastly experienced team and service. Together we have supplied 1,000’s of solutions to 100’s of customers here in Ireland and also in Europe. Our dedicated team are devoted to developing long lasting and trusted relationships with you, our customers.
Combined with our partners we offer an unrivaled and vastly experienced team. Many of the extended technical team have over 20 years’ experience in their field.
Today Wrentech is recognised as a leading Irish company in its class.
We are currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager for the greater Leinster region including Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will be responsible to manage, develop and grow the existing extensive business with key accounts and specifiers. Future scope for higher management roles. We will ideally be seeking to have a minimum of 10 years work experience in related fields. In addition to operational acumen a sales & technical background or experience will be advantageous.
Be responsible for maintaining & seeking to improve further Customer experiences by creating a team proportional to the business progress. We are seeking a person with a high degree of integrity, work ethic and good organizational & people skills . Important to be a strong deliverer for our customers and all companies involved.
• Meet and exceed sales targets
• Manage & grow the business / key accounts
• Identify new opportunities
• Where necessary Conduct onsite support to customers & recognize / organize timely meetings for our principles with customers
• Liaise with and develop trading and good relationships with our suppliers
• Use all company systems to carry out the role
• Role will include attending relevant important trade shows, seminars, conferences and meetings as necessary
• Provide regular feedback and reporting to management
• Provide advice & experience to customers directly or by organizing our suppliers to do so in a timely manner and understand proficiency required
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Management or equivalent and experience in a similar role or company
Or experience in Operations with a background in Mechatronics/Process/Mechanical/Marine Engineering/Automation/Electrical is desirable but not essential. And/Or a demonstrated competence and success with a minimum of ideally 10 years’ overall experience.
• Have a career history punctuated by a consistent series of sales technical contributions and accomplishments
• Has demonstrated excellence in breadth and depth within the discipline and is recognized as a subject matter expert by their peers.
• Extensive knowledge of the Market :Pharmaceutical, Food, Beverage & Dairy industry in Ireland
• Familiarity with latest market and trends allied to products in powder handling, liquid processing(mixers,valves/pumps) &filling / packaging technology
• Previous experience in the industry or related fields ideally
• Ability to plan time effectively and to prioritize
• Set targets and set regular meetings to enhance the operation
• Expand after sales and look for synergies and opportunities
• Good team and people skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team
• Excellent computer and communication skills (eg: Excel, Word,SAGE,CAD,etc)
• Full clean driving licence
• Ability to travel within Ireland Europe & USA etc as required to attend Training FATs and suppliers facilities
• After Sales experience (desirable but not essential)
• Equipment Services qualification (desirable but not essential)
Contact Wrentech today by calling +353 (021) 4832 6444 or emailing us at [email protected]