WrenTech is a sales organization providing services to the pharmaceutical, life sciences and food and beverage sectors.
Wrentech with its partners as a “whole” offer a vastly experienced team and service. Together we have supplied 1,000’s of solutions to 100’s of customers here in Ireland and also in Europe. Our dedicated team are devoted to developing long lasting and trusted relationships with you, our customers.
Combined with our partners we offer an unrivaled and vastly experienced team. Many of the extended technical team have over 20 years’ experience in their field.
Today Wrentech is recognised as a leading Irish company in its class.
Internal Sales Role
We are currently looking to recruit a Internal Sales representative for the greater Munster region.
Seeking a person to add too and enhance growth & support for our customers
We are seeking a person with a high degree of integrity, work ethic and good organizational & people skills.
For the right person with a balance of Ambition there is future scope for higher management roles. We will be seeking ideally to have a minimum of 5 years work experience in related fields.
You will be responsible for maintaining & seeking to improve further Customer experiences closely working with a team to do so. Important to be a strong deliverer for our customers and all companies involved.
• Meet and exceed sales targets by creating excellent customer references
• Provide support, advice & experience to customers directly or/and by organizing our suppliers to do so in a timely planned manner and understand level of support required
• Where necessary Conduct / organize onsite support to customers & recognize / organize timely meetings for our principles with customers
• Liaise with and develop trading and good relationships with our suppliers
• Use all company systems to carry out the role
• Provide regular feedback and reporting to management
• Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
• Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
• Calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
• Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
• A Diploma or Degree in Sales related discipline, and or any experience in a similar role or company
• After Sales experience (desirable but not essential)
• Knowledge of Pumps, Motors, Valves, Blenders and Powder Conveying will be advantageous
• Ideally have a career history punctuated by a consistent series of sales and accomplishments
The individual will ideally possess the following attributes
• Knowledge of the Market :Pharmaceutical, Food, Beverage & Dairy industry in Ireland
• Familiarity with latest market and trends allied to products in powder handling, liquid processing(mixers,valves/pumps) & filling / packaging technology
• Previous experience in the industry or related fields ideally
• Ability to plan time effectively and to prioritize effectively
• Good communication and ability to compete/leverage suppliers / agencies support
• Expand after sales and look for synergies and opportunities
• Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team
• Excellent computer and communication skills (eg: Excel, Word,SAGE,CAD,etc)
Contact Wrentech today by calling +353 (021) 4832 644 or emailing us at email@example.com