WrenTech is a sales organization providing services to the pharmaceutical, life sciences and food and beverage sectors.
Wrentech with its partners as a “whole” offer a vastly experienced team and service. Together we have supplied 1,000’s of solutions to 100’s of customers here in Ireland and also in Europe. Our dedicated team are devoted to developing long lasting and trusted relationships with you, our customers.
Combined with our partners we offer an unrivaled and vastly experienced team. Many of the extended technical team have over 20 years’ experience in their field.
Today Wrentech is recognised as a leading Irish company in its class.
Technical Internal Sales Engineer
We are currently looking to recruit a Technical Internal Sales Engineer for the greater Munster region.
We want to select carefully a person to add too and enhance growth & support for our customers
We are seeking a person with a high degree of integrity, work ethic and good organizational & people skills.
The successful candidate will help with technical acumen too develop and grow the existing extensive business with key accounts and specifiers. For the right person with a balance of Ambition there is future scope for higher management roles. We will be seeking ideally to have a minimum of 5 years work experience in related fields. In addition to technical background a sales acumen will be advantageous.
You will be responsible for maintaining & seeking to improve further Customer experiences closely working with a team to do so. Important to be a strong deliverer for our customers and all companies involved.
• Meet and exceed sales targets by creating excellent customer references
•Provide support, advice & experience to customers directly or/and by organizing our suppliers to do so in a timely planned manner and understand level of support required
• Where necessary Conduct / organize onsite support to customers & recognize / organize timely meetings for our principles with customers
• Liaise with and develop trading and good relationships with our suppliers
• Use all company systems to carry out the role
• Role will include periodically attending relevant important trade shows, seminars, conferences and meetings as necessary
• Provide regular feedback and reporting to management
As a technical sales engineer, you’ll need to:
• search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximise client potential in designated regions
• develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
• persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
• negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
• calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
• provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
• Receive, arrange and carry out product training
• liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
• provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
• A Diploma or Degree in Technical Engineering and experience in a similar role or company
Possibly in Mechatronics/Process/Mechanical/Marine Engineering/Automation/Electrical
• Maintenance or Trades considered could be considered strongly for person of vg interpersonal skills coupled with above skills / experience for a number of years in related industry i.e. Food/Dairy/Beverage…Experience in “Powder Handling” or Liquid / Powder Processing and Filling Lines and Packaging systems
• Knowledge of Pumps, Motors, Valves, Blenders and Powder Conveying
• Have a career history punctuated by a consistent series of sales technical contributions and accomplishments
• Have demonstrated excellence in breadth and depth within the discipline
• Knowledge of the Market :Pharmaceutical, Food, Beverage & Dairy industry in Ireland
• Familiarity with latest market and trends allied to products in powder handling, liquid processing(mixers,valves/pumps) & filling / packaging technology
• Previous experience in the industry or related fields ideally
• Ability to plan time effectively and to prioritize effectively
• Good communication and ability to compete/leverage suppliers / agencies support
• Expand after sales and look for synergies and opportunities
• Good team and people skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team
• Excellent computer and communication skills (eg: Excel, Word,SAGE,CAD,etc)
• Full clean driving licence
• Ability to travel within Ireland Europe & USA etc as required to attend Training FATs and suppliers facilities when necessary
• After Sales experience (desirable but not essential)
• Equipment Services qualification (desirable but not essential)
• A solid technical background
• Sales skills
• Communication skills with excellent English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Sound judgement and good business sense
• Organisational skills
• Teamworking capability
• The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Resilience and tenacity
• Independence and self-reliance and high integrity.
Contact Wrentech today by calling +353 (021) 4832 6444 or emailing us at [email protected]